<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2316814241264711569?origin\x3dhttp://lynn-zhuzai.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, August 26

Episode 3 of OUR ♥.

I was quite surprised to receive ur SMS tat nite. But I did not reply. Reason being there was once she used ur phone to miss call me, and I called back, resulting in many arguments. So I tot she might be the one who sent the SMS, thus I decided not to reply.

Next mornin, I stil chose to reply. Had a feelin it was U and not her. U told me the 2 of u broke up again. N the first person U tot of was ME. From then on, we started to contact each other again. Started to hav late night chats as usual. I was workin at UOB as temp staff at that time. N u would go down to meet me jus for lunch. But that time round, it was different.

The feeling came strong. I started to fall for U even deeper. I stil rem eveytime when the 2 of us r workin at EW, U would pray that it would rain that night. Becos if the road was dry, U knew that he would be fetchin me after work. U could only send me hm when it was rainin. I loved every bit of U. Ur innocence, ur sweet lil acts. N everytime when U had a chance to send me hm, U wil see me to my lift n hugged me so tightly, refusin to let me go. U knew that once U let go, I'll be back to him again. It really hurt me to see U like that.

September came. I was lookin forward to my 21st bday chalet. 1st night would be for EW staff and 2nd night for illusion-ists and other frenz. I'll nv forget tat nite U threw me into the swimmin pool. I got angry not becos U sabo me, but my wallet went down together wif me. Almost a year dear. I stil rem each n every single details tat happened between US!

8 September 2007. It was the start of our ♥. That night, we shared the bed as the other bed was taken by lynnette & glenn. U hugged me. For the 1st time, we were so closed to each other. U wanted to slp but I didnt want U to. I wanted time to stop there forever. I didnt want mornin to come, when WE'll be back to jus close frenz again. Although I was tired, but I tried to kept myself awake jus to hav that few hours so closed to U dear! Eventually, my eyes shutted. N U KISSED ME on my lips. At that moment I knew. I wanted more than that friendship. I wanted U to be mine. I didnt want to care about what people think abt me anymore. I didnt want U to continue waitin anymore.

WE became an item after that night, underground. I didnt know wat to do then. I didnt want to hurt my guy. N I didnt want to hurt U either! So OUR relationship was a secret for abt a month. I knew I was bad. I hated myself then. Wat was i doin? I was two-timing! How could I hurt my guy who loved me so much? How could I end a relationship of almost 2years for this 18yrs old guy? U said U dont mind at all, that we continued OUR relatonship that way. But how abt me? I cant possibly love 2 guys at the same time! Finally, I made my final and selfish decision, that is to leave my guy. I told him the truth. I told him I was in love wif another guy.

I'm sorry to the one I hurt most. I'm sorry to have kept all these from U all the while. I know just a sorry is not enough for the hurt I've caused u. I noe I was selfish. I noe all of u hated me. But now HE's gone forever. I shall never have him. Perhaps it's jus my retribution?

Pictures WE took on that night:









On my actual bday 13.9.07, U bought this cake for me at Causeway Point before U went for work.


Dear dear, my birthday is coming.
How I wish U'll be here to celebrate wif me again, just like last yr.
我好想你..

我不懂为什么付出的全落空
3:23 AM