08 09 08
Happy 1st anniversary dear.
U cant be here to celebrate this day with me. The promise U made to bring me to Singapore Flyer on this day. I went to polish our rings few days before our anni. Went to Guang Ming Shan to visit U wif cynn, lin & ken on this day. I told myself not to cry. Cos it should be a happy day for U & ME. But I stil couldnt control myself. I cried but nobody saw. Im sorry but I jus could not hold back my tears. I wished U to be here. One year le. Y did Heaven gave U to ME then took U away from ME after 8 months?
Cynn, lin & ken accompanied me to the Singapore Flyer after visitin U. Im reali touched that they r there for me all this while. Though U cant bring me up that ferris wheel, im glad that they took ur place to bring me there. Thanks!















Happy 1st anniversary dear.
U cant be here to celebrate this day with me. The promise U made to bring me to Singapore Flyer on this day. I went to polish our rings few days before our anni. Went to Guang Ming Shan to visit U wif cynn, lin & ken on this day. I told myself not to cry. Cos it should be a happy day for U & ME. But I stil couldnt control myself. I cried but nobody saw. Im sorry but I jus could not hold back my tears. I wished U to be here. One year le. Y did Heaven gave U to ME then took U away from ME after 8 months?
Cynn, lin & ken accompanied me to the Singapore Flyer after visitin U. Im reali touched that they r there for me all this while. Though U cant bring me up that ferris wheel, im glad that they took ur place to bring me there. Thanks!
5:22 AM

