Time for updates again.
Later wil be goin for an interview at 10am. I'm jus so nervous and no confidence in myself. The company is ACP Computer, which is a computer school and the position im applyin for is Training Exceutive. Yes, a teacher in other words.
Had went for my 1st interview 2 weeks back. Quite a recognised sch, there were many certificates on display. Mainly on Adobe & Microsoft softwares. The HR had arranged for an 2nd interview last week but I didnt turn up. Reason being I WAS SO SCARED! Im supposed to present how i would teach a class to them. Ended up i rejected the offer but guess wat? The HR actually encouraged me to try and hav more confidence in myself. N so i agreed on attending the mock training presentation later, which im only left with like 6hrs to slp?
Really hope i'll get the job as it offers good prospects, and i'll be traveling around to different primary schools to teach! erm, can u all visualise me as a teacher? LOL. Good luck to me for my presentation, hopefully there'll be good news after that!
Later wil be goin for an interview at 10am. I'm jus so nervous and no confidence in myself. The company is ACP Computer, which is a computer school and the position im applyin for is Training Exceutive. Yes, a teacher in other words.
Had went for my 1st interview 2 weeks back. Quite a recognised sch, there were many certificates on display. Mainly on Adobe & Microsoft softwares. The HR had arranged for an 2nd interview last week but I didnt turn up. Reason being I WAS SO SCARED! Im supposed to present how i would teach a class to them. Ended up i rejected the offer but guess wat? The HR actually encouraged me to try and hav more confidence in myself. N so i agreed on attending the mock training presentation later, which im only left with like 6hrs to slp?
Really hope i'll get the job as it offers good prospects, and i'll be traveling around to different primary schools to teach! erm, can u all visualise me as a teacher? LOL. Good luck to me for my presentation, hopefully there'll be good news after that!
2:25 AM

