Everything's over..
The secret which i've been keepin for months..
Now im gonna pour everything out..
I dun care wat ppl r goin to say anymore..
I cant keep it inside me any longer..
I met someone special durin my workin days in my previous job.
Everything was on turbo mode for us..
From our first chat to how we eventually got together..
This someone changed my life..
He brought me out from my darkness days..
I regained back my liveliness..
But our relationship could not be open due to some reasons..
So i had nv confessed to ppl around me of my relationship wif him..
No one can understand wat i went through..
I had ppl critisizing and givin nasty comments of me..
Sayin tat i flirt around n i've let boon down n stuff..
But can anyone understand my plight at all?
I tolerated all those..
I even nearly fell out wif some of my close frenz..
They were afraid tat i'll end up gettin hurt..
I understood their concern for me..
But still i went on to love this someone..
N i actually changed myself to be a more understandin gf..
Nv hav i change myself for someone's sake before..
As our relationship could not be open..
I often feel insecured..
Now tat we can't be together anymore..
I really wanna thank him for everything he's given me..
Though it was jus a mere few months..
We both decide that this is the better way out for us..
But i've nv regretted sacrificin and givin up many things cos of him..
I really cant bear to let it go..
Everything tat we've worked so hard for is back to zero now..
I cant take the pain..
I miss him..






The secret which i've been keepin for months..
Now im gonna pour everything out..
I dun care wat ppl r goin to say anymore..
I cant keep it inside me any longer..
I met someone special durin my workin days in my previous job.
Everything was on turbo mode for us..
From our first chat to how we eventually got together..
This someone changed my life..
He brought me out from my darkness days..
I regained back my liveliness..
But our relationship could not be open due to some reasons..
So i had nv confessed to ppl around me of my relationship wif him..
No one can understand wat i went through..
I had ppl critisizing and givin nasty comments of me..
Sayin tat i flirt around n i've let boon down n stuff..
But can anyone understand my plight at all?
I tolerated all those..
I even nearly fell out wif some of my close frenz..
They were afraid tat i'll end up gettin hurt..
I understood their concern for me..
But still i went on to love this someone..
N i actually changed myself to be a more understandin gf..
Nv hav i change myself for someone's sake before..
As our relationship could not be open..
I often feel insecured..
Now tat we can't be together anymore..
I really wanna thank him for everything he's given me..
Though it was jus a mere few months..
We both decide that this is the better way out for us..
But i've nv regretted sacrificin and givin up many things cos of him..
I really cant bear to let it go..
Everything tat we've worked so hard for is back to zero now..
I cant take the pain..
I miss him..




4:45 PM

